Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for a Play+ account?Sign up for your Boyd Sports Play+ ("Play+") account by opening the Boyd Sports mobile app. Select the Deposit page, then select Enroll for Play+. You will need to input your Social Security Number and Date of Birth to complete the enrollment information. Verify your mailing information is correct on the form and click Continue. Read and, if you agree with the program's Terms and Conditions, click Agree. Upon successful registration, you will have the opportunity to add funds to the account immediately using a Bank Card or eCheck. Once you have withdrawn $150 to your Play+ account or funded your Play+ account with $150 or more, your personalized card will be mailed to your address on file within 10-14 days.
What are the benefits to using a Play+ account?Play+ provides a fast and easy way to deposit and cash out while playing on the Boyd Sports mobile app. It is a great way to manage your money and can be used everywhere Discover® is accepted. Play+ has a very high approval rate when loading funds and is easy to use.
How does my Play+ account work?Since the Play+ card is not a credit card, there is no waiting for credit approval, no credit check, and no credit limits to worry about. Not only can you use your account for gaming at Play+ locations and sites, but you can use your card for purchases everywhere Discover® is accepted and at any ATM that accepts PULSE® and NYCE® cards. Additional features and limitations of this account can be found in the Play+ Terms and Conditions.
How do I fund my Play+ account with a Bank Card?Fund your Play+ account by logging onto the Boyd Sports mobile app and select the Deposit page.
- Click Fund Play+
- Select Bank Card Load
- Enter the Bank Card number you wish to fund with in the appropriate field
- Complete the security code and expiration date fields
- Enter the amount you wish to fund to your Play+ account
- Click Add Funds
- Verify on the following screen that your funding amount is correct
- Click Continue and Charge My Card
- You may opt to save the account for faster funding on future requests
My Bank Card was declined when attempting to Load Funds to my Play+ Account.It is possible that the information that was supplied during enrollment for the Play+ account does not match the information on file at your Financial Institution. The Bank Card you are attempting to fund with must be the same address as the Play+ account. Please contact your Financial Institution to confirm the information that is associated with your Bank Card. If you need additional information or help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries.
Important: Please note, the address on the Bank Card you are using to fund needs to be the same as the address on file with the Play+ account. Fees may apply to this funding transaction, for details please see the Terms and Conditions.
Can I schedule a transfer frequency from my Bank Card to my Play+ Account?You may opt to save a Bank Card as a funding source upon a successful funding transaction. However, due to the requirements of the payment processors, it will be necessary to select the Bank Card and input an amount to be funded for each funding transaction.
How do I fund my Play+ account with eCheck?Fund your Play+ account by logging onto the Boyd Sports mobile app and select the Deposit page.
- Click Fund Play+
- Select Online Banking
- Enter the amount you wish to fund your Play+ account
- Click Continue
- Review requested amount and select your desired bank
- Enter your bank login information
- Click Agree & Sign In
- Select your account
- Click Pay Now
How do I transfer funds from my Play+ Account to my wager account?
- Log onto the Boyd Sports mobile app and select Deposit
- Select Deposit for Play+
- Enter the dollar amount to transfer (Any value below or up to the balance on the Play+ account may be transferred to the wager account)
- Click Deposit
How do I transfer funds from my wager account to my Play+ account?
- Log onto the Boyd Sports mobile app and select Withdraw
- Select Withdrawal for Play+
- Enter the dollar amount to transfer (Any value below or up to the maximum account balance may be transferred to your Play+ account)
- Click Withdraw
What are the monthly fees for my Play+ Account?To learn more about the fee structure, logon to playplus.mycardplace.com and view the Terms and Conditions.
Can my Play+ card be sent to a PO Box?No, cards must be sent to a physical residential address.
How do I reset/change my PIN number?Your PIN can be reset using the IVR at 855-558-0043 (push 4 once card number is entered) or by logging in to playplus.mycardplace.com.
- Log into playplus.mycardplace.com
- Hover over the additional services tab on the right side of the screen – click Change PIN
- Enter the current PIN and the new PIN you wish it to be changed to – click Change PIN
How do I change my password?If you have forgotten your password, select Forgot your Password on the logon screen. A temporary password will be sent to the email address on file. If you know your password and would like to change it:
- Log into playplus.mycardplace.com
- Click Additional Service Tab on right side of screen
- Click Change Password/Secret Question
- Enter current password- enter password you wish to change to – click Change Password
How do I update my profile information? I'd like to update my address.For us to make the change on your Play+ account, we will require that you scan and email or fax one of the following documents as proof of address. Please ensure that your name and address both appear on the document for verification. You may email to email@example.com or fax to 702-851-4755. Please reference "Address Change" on the request.
- Scanned image of the Driver's License or equivalent State Issued Identification card
- Copy of a utility bill